CRYSTALLINE-WP67 is a unique chemical treatment for the waterproofing, protection and repair of concrete. CRYSTALLINE-WP67 consists of Portland cement, finely graded sand and active proprietary chemicals; it is applied as a cementitious slurry to the pre-saturated surface of existing above and below grade concrete structures. The active chemicals diffuse into the substrate and react with moisture and the constituents of hardened concrete to cause a catalytic reaction. This reaction generates a non-soluble crystalline formation throughout the pores and capillary tracts of the concrete, as well as cracks, permanently sealing the concrete and preventing the penetration of water and other liquids from any direction, even under high hydrostatic pressure.
- Water and Wastewater
- Treatment Plants and Sewage Systems
- Underground Structures and Vaults
- Secondary Containment Structures
- Conduits and Culverts
- Retaining Walls
- Tunnels and Subway Systems
- Swimming Pools
- Parking Structures
- Roof Decks
Concrete surfaces to be treated must be clean and free of laitance, dirt, film, paint, coating or other foreign matter. If surface is too smooth or covered with excess form oil or other foreign matter, the concrete should be lightly sandblasted, waterblasted.
Structural Repairs –Prior to Coating Application
For cracks larger than 0.4 mm or for actively leaking cracks the repair procedures are recommended.
CRYSTALLINE-WP67 requires a saturated surface dry (SSD) condition. Concrete surfaces must be thoroughly saturated with clean water prior to the application so as to aid the diffusion of the WP67 chemistry and to ensure growth of the crystalline formation deep within the pores of the concrete. Remove excess water before the application such that there is no glistening water on the surface. If concrete dries out before application, it must be re-wetted.
MIXING FOR SLURRY COAT
Mix WP67 powder with clean water to a creamy consistency in the following proportions:
Do not mix more WP67 material than can be applied in 20 minutes. Mixing Dry-Pac Using a trowel, mix 6 parts WP67 Concentrate powder by volume to 1 part clean water for 10 to 15 seconds. Lumps should be present in this mixture. Do not mix more than can be applied in 20 minutes.
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate
- Can self-heal static hairline cracks up to 0.4 mm
- Can be applied to the positive or the negative side of the concrete surface
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals
- Does not require a dry surface
- Cannot puncture, tear or come apart at the seams
- No costly surface priming or leveling prior to application
- Does not require sealing, lapping and finishing of seams at corners, edges or between membranes
- Does not require protection during backfilling or during placement of steel, wire mesh
- Less costly to apply than most other methods
- Not subject to deterioration
|APPEARANCE||LIGHT GREY POWDER|
|SETTING TIME||2 hr|
10kg – 25kg packs
Please keep it in a cool dry place between 5℃-35℃, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 12 months
Health & Safety Precautions
Use rubber hand gloves & safety goggles, while using PWP Powder Waterproof.
In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children’s.
Use MSDS to further safety information.