Superplasticizer – Accelerator
HM59A is an accelerator superplasticizer based on polycarboxylate ether which extends workability and slump retaining. Also it provide fast initial set.
- To provide a concrete mix with exceptional placing characteristics
- Concreting in cold climate
- To provide fast curing
- Making high strength concrete
- EN934-4 table 3-1 and table 3-2
- EN934-2 table 11-1 and table 11-2
- ISIRI table 3, ASTM C494 and ASTM C107
- High water reduction rate: excellent dispersion and saturation, water reduction rates up to 40%, it provides a guarantee that improving the workability and the strength of concrete, meanwhile saving cement.
- High early strength: Significant increase of early strength and 28 day compressive strength
- Excellent slump retaining performance. Effectively extend the transport time of concrete and workability, and keep the pumpability.
- No need to use vibration in case of making self-leveling concrete
- Powerful plasticizing action with an improved initial workability, easier placing and faster strength development
|Appearance||Yellow / Light Brown Viscous Liquid|
20kg and 200kg drum
Please keep it in a cool dry place between 5℃-35℃, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 12 months
- Do not add this product to dry mix.
- Using dosage will be declared in laboratory and site trials.
- Use MSDS to further safety information.