SUPERPLASTICIZER BASED ON PNS
CR64R superplasticizers are based on PNS used where dispersed particle suspension is required and provide workability of the mixture. This delay initial set time.
- Concreting in warm climate
- To obtain a high quality concrete mix with accelerated strength development and extended workability without delayed setting characteristics.
- Pre-stressed concrete segments
- Long distance carrying is required
- Making Reinforced and non-reinforced concrete
EN934-4 table 3-1 and table 3-2
EN934-2 table 11-1 and table 11-2
ISIRI table 3, ASTM C494 and ASTM C107
- High water reduction rate: excellent dispersion and saturation, water reduction rates up to 14-20%, it provides a guarantee that improving the workability and the strength of concrete, meanwhile saving cement.
- High early strength: Significant increase of early strength and 28 day compressive strength
- Excellent slump retaining performance. Effectively extend the transport time of concrete and workability, and keep the pumpability.
- No need to use vibration in case of making self-leveling concrete
- Powerful plasticizing action with an improved initial workability, easier placing and faster strength development
|Chemical Structure||POLY NAPHTHALANE SULFUNATE|
20kg and 200kg drum
Please keep it in a cool dry place between 5℃-35℃, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 12 months
- Do not add this product to dry mix.
- Using dosage will be declared in laboratory and site trials.
- Use MSDS to further safety information.