WATER REDUCER, WATER PROOFING AGENT
PlastiPod PWP is powder admixture for concrete to achieve high resistance to water ingress.
PlastiPod PWP should be used in all structural concrete that is constantly or intermittently in contact with water such as sea walls, tunnels, basements, structural and pre-cast concrete.
- Roof slabs and screeds
- Water retaining structures
- External plastering
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Add PWP Powder Waterproof to the dry mix of cement sand and mix until an even mix is obtained.
- Add the measured water and mix to a homogeneous & uniform consistency concrete / mortars.
- Place the mixed concrete / mortar into shuttering, provided
- Cure the concrete / mortar surface as per regular practices of water curing.
- Charge the Cement & sand as per the mix design into concrete mixer & mix for one minute.
- Add 500-1000 grms of PWP Powder Waterproof for every 50 kg bag of cement.
- Add the measured quantity of water as per W/C ratio and mix for 2-3 minutes to a lumps free homogeneous concrete.
- Place the mixed concrete mortar into shuttering provided.
- Cure the concrete / mortar surface as per regular practices of water curing
500-1000 grms of PWP Powder Waterproof for 50 kg bag of cement.
- Provides resistance to water penetration
- Improved workability and decreased water content at the same time
- Easier compaction leading to denser concrete
- Increased strength and durability
- Reduced shrinkage
|APPEARANCE||LIGHT GREY FLOWING POWDER|
10-kg – 25kg packs
Please keep it in a cool dry place between 5℃-35℃, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 12 months
Health & Safety Precautions
Use rubber hand gloves & safety goggles, while using PWP Powder Waterproof.
In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children’s.
Using dosage will be declared in laboratory and site trials.
Use MSDS to further safety information.