CEMENT BASED NON-SHRINKAGE REPAIR MORTAR
REPOD C100 is one component cement based and non-shrink repair mortar that provides high strength and fast setting time for general purposes. It is ready to use dry product.
- High early strength
- Fast set time
- Ready to use
- Thermal movement is similar to that of base concrete
- Excellent bond to base concrete
The substrate surface must be clean, sound and free from oil, grease, curing compound or any loose materials. It must be mechanically abraded back to a sound concrete surface. It is essential to pre-soak the concrete substrate prior to application of the mortar.
- Repair of precast concrete
- Repair of damaged structural concrete
- Offshore structures and sewage works
- Marine environments exposed to constant contact with sea water
- Repairs to aerated concretes and mortars
- Wherever a highly durable repair topping or render is required to ensure maximum resistance to salt penetration, sulphates and chlorides.
Add 25kg powder to 3.5-5kg water or 2.5 LATEXPOD C100 in the mixer and mix it for 1 minutes. Avoid long time mixing.
|Density in plastic condition||2.2±0.1 gr/cm3|
|Compressive strength||7 days||30 MPa|
|28 days||40 MPa|
Please keep it in a cool dry place between 5℃-35℃, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 12 months
- Do not use this product over 40oC
- Using dosage will be declared in laboratory and site trials.
- Use MSDS to further safety information.